Wednesday 30 March 2016

WOYWW

Happy Wednesday all!
I have to take my car into the garage this morning so I am quickly posting a few pics to share with my WOYWW buddies (and anyone else who pops in to see what is keeping me out of mischief this week!)


I finished off my little chick/chicken finger bobs for Ben and then hid them ready for him to find them when he called yesterday. He kept two here and took two home to play with.













In my crafting time, when I have my sewing room to myself, I have been busy with a little project that is nearly finished but I will be sharing it a bit later in the year! Or maybe just a taster pic for you....



At other times Tilly Tea Dance has been beetling away on my table making and mounting more of her gorgeous dumfling pics. Apparently the shops that she has placed them in, are rapidly selling out!

Of course with the dumfing (needle felting) comes the need to restock our rovings.
Just look at this heap of fluffy gorgeousness that I ordered from Sara's Textures.

Sara is brilliant - she created just what we wanted by dyeing or blending yarn specially for us.
It is a blend of wool and silk and will dumf most beautifully I am sure.

And lastly here are my latest Twiddlemuffs - all finished and ready to go to Shrewsbury hospital.


Well that's all I have time for. I hope you enjoyed a peek at all my crafty bits and bobs!

I hope I can get round a few desks this week for a good snoop.
Meanwhile, thanks for calling.
See you soon.

x Jo

15 comments:

Annie said...

I've found you....but it's still not coming up in my side bar for some reason. Love the chicks as I'm sure Ben did too. Twiddle muffs look fab....sure you've used up all your wool by now? :-)
Hope car is sorted now.
Hugs,
Annie x

glitterandglue said...

Goodness, Jo. Have you been busy, or have you been busy! Great things on your desk this week. Getting well prepared for ... well, let's just say, "Later in the year"! You are most organised. I haven't had time to think about those yet - we are just trying to take advantage of when the weather is good enough for John to go out somewhere.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #21

Kelly said...

Those chicks turned out adorable! I bet Ben loved them! What are the twiddlemuffs used for? I've not heard of them. Something you must have discussed during my hiatus ;-) Creative Blessings! Kelly #44

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, you've been busy!! This twiddle muffs are such a fab idea and such a stash buster too....it's a win win situation, eh💖
How fantastic that Maxine's pics are selling so well, it's not surprising though really, they are fab, especially the sheepy sheeps, I love them!
Hugs, LLJ 12 xxx

ToadilyDiane said...

Those finger puppets are do adorable.
Have a great day.
Diane - WOYWW #34

Helen said...

love the chicks, and that wool looks gorgeous - will create some great dumfing I am sure. Helen #1

Unknown said...

Those finger puppets are the most adorable things--but then the twiddlemitts are just wonderful. You really do an amazing job withHappy Wednesday! Sandy Leigh #61 those!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I used to love making finger puppets when I was a child and later for my own children. So much fun for them and a nice quick project.

Sharon said...

The finger puppets look fun. So cute.

Arrggg you're teasing us with just a peek! I'll look forward to seeing what you are secretly making.

Have a great week
Sharon K #42

Neet said...

Gosh, how many Twiddlemuffs to date? Reminds me of the dresses marathon you were involved in - that's a few years ago now I guess.
Hugs, & Thanks for the visit to me today - Neet 11 xx

buterfliecrafter said...

I'm guessing the project has something to with Julia and WOYWW. How wonderful she is selling out so fast, must be very satisfying. happy WOYWW Vicky #8

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for your visit Jo, loving all your fun photos. Had a restless night so playing catch up. Such cute finger puppets, and fun things for little ones. I've seen WOYWW 7 peeping out..have been trying to work ahead for that. Have lots of birthday cards for April to get finished. Have a great weekend, so looking forward to it. Rain, damp winds here and 60's and Sun for this weekend helps my attitude a lot.

Diana Taylor said...

Those chicks really are so sweet and I love the little dumfing picture of the pansy/viola - I'm not surprised her pictures are selling like hot cakes - they really are beautiful. Running late this week, it's getting a habit! Have a great week,
Diana #24

CraftygasheadZo said...

You have been busy. Looks fab. Take care Zo xx 41

Felicia said...

Those chicks are just the cutest! What a cute, cute idea! And I really love the Twiddlemuffs and what you are doing with them! How lovely to give back to your community! The rovings are GORGEOUS! I would love to get my hands on them! I have been talking with your daughter about her dumflings and really want to give it a go! She is so talented, but I see where she gets it from! Blessings for a fabulous weekend! :) Felicia #53