Saturday 10 October 2015

Saturday smiles


Good morning all - this is my Friday smile, a day late!
Above is the glorious view from my back garden yesterday. Sadly it won't be my  view for much longer but here is the good news... the house is sold!
So, at last, we can empty the house and get properly organised here in town.
We will really miss the views as we have nothing like that here. However, the folks buying it love it as much as we do, so that's good. We can always go back up there for walks and to breathe the fresh country air whenever we want to.

Below are the lovely flowers given to me for my birthday.
Maxine bought the blues and creams which look perfect on my lounge window.

 My niece bought the hot reds and oranges and sunny yellows - so cheery and bright.
I hope that has brightened your day and made you smile.
Have a good weekend.
Thanks for calling by.

x Jo

8 comments:

Annie said...

Gorgeous flowers Jo and that view will never be far away so just celebrate being able to move on now to your gorgeous new home with life nearer to your family :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

At last!! I'm so glad the house has sold.....onwards and upwards eh?!
Gorgeous flowers for a gorgeous gal :-)
Hugs, LLJ xxxx
Ps Are you and Wilso intending to come to the Crop? It was mentioned when I saw you in July...no prob either way but I just thought I'd check. X

Helen said...

oh fabulous news, even if you'll lose that gorgeous view! love your flowers!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Jo, love the flowers. The view from the window is gorgeous and I am sure you will miss it but sometimes changes have to be made I guess. Have a great weekend and happy crafting, Angela x

CraftygasheadZo said...

What gorgeous flowers! Take care Zo xx

Hettie said...

Awwww so the country estate has now gone!! Please let me have the townie addie.
Happy Birthday Honey. Gorgeous flowers there.
Hugs
xx

Lynn Holland said...

Happy belated birthday and a big smile from me on selling your house.
We have fantastic views from every window in our house so I know how you feel. I would hate to leave here
Lynn xx

Gretel said...

Oh gosh, you're moving! I missed that! Good luck with it all, and congratulations on the house sale! X