Wednesday 2 September 2015

WOYWW

I have had a lazy few days and not much crafting by me has gone on at my table this week.
Maxine, on the other hand, has been busy dumfing away and creating some gorgeous needle felted pictures to put in one of the galleries in town. She will post them on her Tilly Tea Dance blog if time allows.

Dumfer at the ready for today's session!

So, my main activity has been playing with Ben - such a joy. He is growing fast and learning all sorts of new skills. He can now walk along behind his new brick truck walker and is so proud of himself. What a lovely age! I can see that I will be running to keep up with him soon - great fun!

My workspace for today!



My other news is that one of my Yorkshire friends has just set up a little business making beautiful knitted hats. She has called it   " Bobble & Squeak" 

Pop over and check it out - they look so cosy!

So that's it for another WOYWW - the weeks are flying by - I can't believe we are in September already.

Thanks for calling by - I shall look forward to snooping round a few desks later.

Have a great week.

x Jo

9 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ah, it's happy days when your carpet is covered in toys like that! I miss it.....my favourite was my boys' marble run..we had hours of fun with that thing, making different routes. Maxine's pictures are fantastic, I really hope they sell well :-)
Hugs, LLJ 5 xxx

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Jo, happy WOYWW - Maxines dumfing looks gorgeous, and what better if she's busy you get to play with Ben...so precious aren't they. Enjoy your week RobynO#22

Annie said...

Happy dumfing today to you both and give Ben a big cuddle from me.
Hugs,
Annie x

sandra de said...

Your work space looks like a very happy space shared with your little one. Enjoy.
sandra de @33

Neet said...

Off to loo at knitted hats! You know Jo, you cannot do anything better than play with your grandson - wish I had one - but I have had friends who have had babies and I have so enjoyed those early years.
Hugs, Neet 18 xx

Helen said...

Glad you're having a lovely time with Ben! Thanks for visiting. Helen 2

Diana Taylor said...

Such lovely needlefelting - I'll be popping over to Tilly Tea Dance in a minute! I love the hats your friend's making, aren't they cute, I hope she does well with her new business. Thanks for stopping by my desk earlier, I hope you have a great week, with lots more playing with all those toys!!!
Diana #26

Elizabeth said...

Isn't it amazing how everything stops for when a baby is in the house ... I just love it when my little great-grandson visits too :) Your dumfing machine looks a very sophisticated piece of equipment. I shall be popping over to Tilly Tea Dance later. Have a good week. Hugs, Elizabeth x #37

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah Jo, love your flowers up above esp the family rose from aunt Lily, and well, adore your dumfing too, that goes without saying :D.. and Ben certainly has some great toys!
Thanks so much for popping over.
Happy Belated WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x #27

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}