Friday 25 July 2014

Friday smile

 
Look at that blue sky!
Welcome to the Old Bell Museum in Montgomery.
What a brilliant day we have had.
Our little gallery looked so pretty with walls filled with Maxine's needle-felted pictures and other bits and bobs. (I will post more pics next week).
Lots of lovely folk called in to look around including several friends and even folks from New Zealand.
We enjoyed ourselves just chatting and needle-felting a few more items.
I am still smiling just thinking about it!
 
Join in with more Friday smiles over on Annie's "A stitch in time" blog.
 
Thanks for calling by.
 
x Jo


7 comments:

Di said...

Oh how wonderful Jo - and what a blue, blue sky you had!

Hugs

Di xx

tilly said...

I hope you have a great time and sell lots, sky looks wonderful!
Tilly

Annie said...

What a beautiful day.....we're not scared....oops been reading stories to the kids again :-)
Hope every day up there is just as good.
Hugs,
Annie x

TAPESTRIESOFNATURE said...

From the U.S. but have been there several times.. Love it there.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was really impressed by the poster announcing the event. I can tell what you will be doing for the next week. But it appears you have a gorgeous place to do it! That Museum made me smile, as did the idea I would be seeing your booth area soon. Thanks for sharing because it had me smiling the entire time.

Unknown said...

Nice to see you and Max yesterday, love all the work on show, will pop in again soon. xx

BumbleVee said...

oh, what a cute little place...