Friday 27 December 2013

Friday smile

Happy Christmas Friday to all.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that you will be looking forward to a  Merry New Year!!!

Above are the little piggies waiting patiently to be wrapped ready for their big day.
They went sqealing and giggling into their Santa sacks and I believe they were well received by the 4 little ones who found them under the Christmas tree!



AND here are a few of our Christmas parcels that put a smile on my face this Christmas.
I think I shall have to ration them over the next six months don't you!
All yummy and much appreciated.
Do help yourself to your favourite and enjoy it with a coffee or glass of sherry with me!!
All the best
- Jo x x

2 comments:

Linby said...

very cute pigs.
Happy New Year
Lynn x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I may not be a little one but I know I would squeal with joy to have such a sweet piggie in my Christmas stocking. As far as the sweet stash goes, do you still have any left? hee hee just inquiring!