Saturday 8 December 2012

Frosty weather - Advent Day 8

 Day 8 of my Advent blog, countdown to Christmas

The weather forecast for today mentioned an icy blast moving in from the North east.
A good day to share a few of my frosty, wintery pictures.

Firstly, an early morning picture from my kitchen window.



Then  my little robin friend on a frosty hedgerow waiting for me to throw out a few crumbs.



And lastly some frosty plants and a cobweb - isn't nature wonderful.







That's it for today - see you tomorrow.
x Jo

7 comments:

French Nanny said...

I think the robin is my favourite bird. So cheerful and friendly.

Penny
x

Anne said...

beautiful and I too love robins. Anne x

Annie said...

Brrrrrr that looks cold. It must be much warmer down here. :-)
Hugs,
A x

KatzElbows said...

So beautiful. Each one is a little moment of serenity. Thank you.

Di said...

Gorgeous photos Jo, and the little robin is my favourite too :) Hugs, Di xx

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

What lovely photos, especially that pretty cobweb.
Fiona x

Helen said...

Some really beautiful photos! I love them all.