Saturday 26 March 2011

Wedding outfit?



Meet little Dotty.
She has chosen her outfit for the special wedding taking place later this year!

No - not William and Kate!
No - not Tina and Gavin!

Scruffy and Cathy of course!

I think she has chosen well and looks very attractive in her spots with her matching fascinator.




She has her eye on the latest addition to Scruffy's stag party - Smiffy.

He has a cheeky look on his face - I hope he isn't up to mischief!















 

They have just been sorting out a few pre-wedding plans but I think Scruffy is getting a bit too familiar with Dotty!
It's OK, Cathy looks as if she can keep him under control.

Have a great (if foggy) weekend.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Really love Dotty's outfit. I think she has chosen well. Smiffy does look like he's got a cheeky look on his face. Just fab new little characters Jo.
A x

WhingingNinja said...

omg I lurve Smiffy and her outfit is adorable I love polkadots

mckinkle said...

Oh Dotty is just TOTALLY delightful!

I think every little girl should have one!

And her dimpled knees are adorable! I think I have fallen in love!

Keryn x