Monday 26 April 2010

Wedding creations...


Yes folks, we have gone and done it. Today we have launched our Blog Shop Wedding Creations shelf. We have had an exciting morning uploading all our new creations and it's looking wonderful. Please pop along and have a look and leave us a comment as to what you think. If you want to make an order please email me at wipso@toucansurf.com. I'm sure if you can see something you like but want it in a different colour that we will do our best to oblige.

There are more ideas in the pipe line but today we have had 4 pairs of curtains to shorten and you all know what we think of curtains!....and it's Fun day Monday too!

5 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

awe, you shouldn't have to work on curtains on a Monday. Hope they were soon out the way. Off to follow you link. Everything looks divine.xx

Annie Jeffries said...

Good morning Twiglet. What an exciting shop. Your teddy bears would make sweet favors for any little girl or boy in the wedding.

Unknown said...

The cupcake is adorable. The trolls remind me of my aunt - she had a collection when I was a little girl & she used to let me style their hair!

SueH said...

I love all the wedding bits, especially the horseshoes and ring cushions but I have to say the ones on there are not as lovely and special as the one you made to order for me.

Thank you so much girls, I know my God daughter is going to be thrilled to bits when I give it to her.

Sue
x

Twiglet said...

That's a lovely comment Sue. Thanks very much. I really enjoyed making it and I hope all the plans go like clockwork and you have a fab day when it comes round! Best wishes to you too.