Monday 1 February 2010

Time indoors well spent?

As I watched Andy Murray do his best against the amazing Roger Federer, the snow fell in huge flakes from a leaden grey sky. Yet again, the hills are white over, as are the minor roads. A lethal coating of ice lurks beneath!

So, I have taken the opportunity to finish off one or two little crafty projects started last week.
My little decorated notebook covers were very popular at Christmas, so I have made a few more, which will be added to our blog shop shelves as soon as I can get together with Wipso.


This is one of my favourites, made with felted yarns and silk and embellished with beads, including a tiny heart bead.



I have also free machined my little silk paintings and mounted them in cards. I love the effect and will probably make a few more this week.



I know Wipso has been busy too, so pop over to the shop and check out her gorgeous poppy picture! You can enter our Gift Draw whilst you are there too!



7 comments:

tammykingdon said...

I love your notebook covers especially the blues well done!

mckinkle said...

Beautiful!
Keryn x

Annie said...

I've seen them for real and they are all gorgeous :-) A x

Anonymous said...

I love your notebooks and your cards are lovley

French Nanny said...

Love the notebooks - especially the colours! The cards are pretty too, but more delicate.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

I'm not surprised the notebooks were popular, they're gorgeous. I must get my embellisher out soon and have a play - I'll need to practice lots to get anywhere near your's and you sis's standard :-/
Anne xx

Unknown said...

I love the little note books. I wouldn't want to give them away though.

Paula x x x