Thursday 4 February 2010

Kreativ blogger award.

Well thanks for this Wipso - I know I am creative but not sure I am a creative blogger!!


I guess we all love recognition of one sort or another and looking back at others who have this award I would say its well deserved.

Wipso received hers from http://sarastexturecrafts.blogspot.com/. Now Sara really is a creative blogger in every sense. Her work is beautiful and she creates some amazing blogs with art, word and sentiments.


Of course it goes without saying that Wipso also has a brilliant blog and keeps us entertained with her "day in a life of a sewing mistress" activity! http://wipso-astitchintime.blogspot.com/



For this award Wipso says I must list 7 interesting things about myself and then pass on this award to 7 other deserved bloggers. So if you've been nominated in this post and want to play, here are the guidelines:



Thank the person who gave you the award
Place the logo on your blog
Link to the person who nominated you
Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
Nominate 7 bloggers for this award and post links to their blogs
Send a message to let them know they've been nominated




Things about me that you might find interesting.....



I once played the part of the Hungry Caterpillar in front of 100 infants and staff - emerging as a butterfly from behind the scenery in a quilted body warmer complete with flapping wings - resulting in oohs and aahs from the little ones, bless them and probably wet knickers from the staff who could barely contain their mirth!!!!

I have stood on the top of Great Gable in the Lake District and seen the Isle of Man in an azure sea.

I have taken aerial photos of Whitby and the Yorkshire coast.

I have reared tadpoles and released them into the wild life pond as baby froglets.

My grandma lived to be 100 - so, if I follow in her footsteps I am only just over half way there!!!



I have chosen just 4 bloggers.

They are all very talented crafty folk who have created inspirational blogs and if they don't already have this award they certainly deserve it!



http://itsawhimsicallife.blogspot.com/

http://bumblebearies.blogspot.com/

http://www.aileenclarkecrafts.com/

http://www.allaroundus.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Gretel said...

Thank you so very much! I am afraid that I am so tied up with work that I have little time for anything else, let alone blogging, but I'll try to update soon!

Annie said...

You call yourself a teacher? If I can count thats only 5 interesting things about you :-)
You always say you are rather like a butterfly fluttering from one activity to another and now we know why :-)
A x

Sara Millis said...

Hey, you! I just fell of my chair blushing... thank you hun!!
Sxxxxxxxx

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Oh the image of a human butterfly with a quilted body warmer for a body is priceless! Love it.

Thanks for the award : )

BumbleVee said...

thanks for this.... I always find it strange to try to do these awards.... I feel weird listing things about me...prefer to leak tidbits in a post instead...if folks are really reading they will see them... if not... so be it... and then having to pass it on... I feel badly if I don't give it to everybody ...

Susan Mitchell said...

Thanks for the award - it's very heart warming. I will try to find some time next week to pass it on :)